Our ‘Red Studio’ is located in a blindalley, so you have your own quiet place, while still being in the middle of the old centre of Brindisi. The studio is on the ground floor and has a main room (with a kingsize bed, breakfast table and (single) sofa bed), a seperate little kitchen (with coffee machine, electric stove, sink and fridge), another room with a dubble sofa bed and tv and of course a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. The studio has three medium sized windows of which 2 can open, which give you enough daylight (and fresh air when needed), while still making sure the studio does stay cool in the hot and humid climate here in Puglia.
We love this place mostly because of the old floor and the high seilings. It is a very cosy place to be!
- Around 35 m2
- The studio is for 2 guests, but has an extra single sofa bed and a dubble (1.20 meter) sofa bed for extra guests or children.
Our prices depend on the season:
High season: 80 euro a night [July and August]
Mid season: 75 euro a night [May, June and September]
Low season: 70 euro a night [October, November, December, January, February, March and April]
- These prices do not apply on national holidays. Please contact us for prices on those days.
- Are you staying with 3 people? That is possible! Both studio’s have sofabeds. For that, we charge 20 euro extra per night.
- Coming alone? Please contact us for an adjusted price.
- If you are staying 4 nights or longer, we can offer you a discount. Please contact us for more information.
Book now using the form on our website >>